kibble switching

nola`s dad

Jan 14, 2013
OKINAWA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nola
Finally after a few complaints and request our BX(over seas) is getting more variety of Blue Buffalo:clap2:! My concern is about giving my dog the other flavors like salmon and duck. She is eating the wilderness grain free chicken but it makes her smell awful(stale feet or corn chip) and puts these hives on her. Can i switch to the salmon or duck with out having to do the whole slow transition food thing? I read that the folks that feed Fromm switches between the flavors(grain free) with no problem. Any info would help me out a bunch. Thanks Nola`s Dad

egghunt3.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I don't think those are made to switch but you should be able to contact them and ask. Most foods are not designed to switch but ate usually close enough in ingredients that you don't have to go too slowly

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well problem with blue wilderness is they are pretty close in ingredients whichever one you feed if i remember right so while you can just feed a new flavor with no transition im not sure you will get away from whatever is causing the allergy. perhaps the freedom line or the basic line would be better of the blue.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online