Zignature Dog food

xsubsailor

Jan 24, 2013
West Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pickle
I was talking to one of the pet supply stores about an issue I think Pickle is having with her food. She is enjoying the Fromm but she seems to be scratching at her ears a lot. We have been to the vet who said her ears are clean and she is bug free, so it could be allergy to her food. The store owner recommended Zignature Dog food (which is an "all ages" food).

The pamplet states that they Chicken and egg, potato, grain and gluten free. It also reads like its the best food out there, so I was wondering if anyone has used this brand or knows someone that has. The company did not show up on the EBN dog food ranking and a search came back with no results.

Slobber

Oct 7, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
I don't use Zignature, but it sounds like a pretty good food to feed.

OP
xsubsailor

xsubsailor

Jan 24, 2013
West Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pickle
While the Zignature Dry Dog Food seems pretty good, its only a couple of dollars cheaper than Nature's Logic. NL is rated higher in all the research I have read so far. For me, I like to go with a proven product so I will go towards NL first.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well its ok dog food but its got alot of peas n such while a ok amount of protein from meat. not a bad food though not the best. with the price of this heck you could get acana or nvi really.

MrUNC07

Sep 5, 2011
Hello all - sorry, I do not post very often but I do visit the forum frequently! :) I was wondering, [MENTION=7945]xsubsailor[/MENTION], did you try the Zignature??

I was talking to one of the pet supply stores about an issue I think Pickle is having with her food. She is enjoying the Fromm but she seems to be scratching at her ears a lot. We have been to the vet who said her ears are clean and she is bug free, so it could be allergy to her food. The store owner recommended Zignature Dog food (which is an "all ages" food).

The pamplet states that they Chicken and egg, potato, grain and gluten free. It also reads like its the best food out there, so I was wondering if anyone has used this brand or knows someone that has. The company did not show up on the EBN dog food ranking and a search came back with no results.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.