I have already posted but have ?'s

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
I home cook for Amber and Ruby. Its about 80 percent home cooking and the rest is blue buffalo canned food when I am traveling. I cook two pounds of ground turkey (it is rather cheap at 1.20 a pound), one can of mixed veggies, and one cup of cooked rice. Stir it up; give them about one cup at a time with two tablespoons of yogurt along with one tablespoon of pumpkin and in the morning one raw egg, everything mixed up and watch it get consumed with a quickness. I just started Ruby on home cooking this week, hence the yogurt and pumpkin to make sure her stools stay nice and firm. I also give them ground beef or roasts when they are on sale (i load up and buy 100 pounds at a time then for both humans and fur babies). So, ground turkey, ground beef, and roasts all work great. Chicken too but it costs an arm and leg for ground chicken where I am located. Good luck.

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
Have changed Punk back to Royal Canin - she would not eat the Wilderness and was constantly licking her paws. Now that she is back on RC she is not licking them constantly and doing good.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I am trying Earthborn Holistics ~Bison formula. I think it isn't agreeing with my two. Itching like crazy..their fur is coming out like crazy, BIG eye boogers, and runny eyes.=( It is hard to figure out what to feed this kind of breed, and frustrating to say the least! My last bag was Fromm Beef Fritata, but I'm looking for a MAGICAL brand to solve all their ailments! Ahhhh..just want to throw my hands in the air sometimes!=/ They're also getting "bumps" under their skin?. Someone HELP, Please and Thank You!

When you find that MAGICAL brand you'll be a Bulldog Millionaire... (yes, a pun on that movie title. LOL!).

It can get really frustrating to find that food that works. And even when you do find the one that works, there's a chance that it will stop working after a while. That's one of the reasons a lot of pawrents opt to go to the "do-it-yourself brand"... my babies are on the Prey-Model Raw. I still can't shake the "I hope I'm not doing this all wrong" worry which comes with the DIY method but at least the dogs have had zero food-related allergies, so I'm sticking with it.

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
Hi Kelli the Fromm Beef Fritattata seems to be a very popular food that Bully owners go to when they have tried a lot of other foods. They seem to have great success with it. Raw of course is the best but every Bully owner is not up for that. Good luck!

Members online