General Question Eating at night?

bcarro45

Jan 15, 2013
Pasadena,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Beaux
The last couple of days my dog has been getting fussy and seems hungry and starving at 3 in the morning. We feed him a cup three times a day last feeding at around 7-8, question is it enough or should I feed more?

Last edited:

Jmet8

Dec 10, 2012
Alabama
Bulldog(s) Names
FeeBee
Hi We feed ours Wellness core one cup twice a day. She is five months and weighs 30lbs. She is just now going 5 to 7 hours at night with out bathroom breaks. A good hard play time wright be for bed time seems to help. Or u may want to check the food. A good high protein food u can feed them less but it last them longer. We also like the the twice a day it helps regulate the poop. Hope this helps. Lots good info on here. I did about six months worth before we got our bully. we even give ours distilled water. No tear stains. No skin issues.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
The last couple of days my dog has been getting fussy and seems hungry and starving at 3 in the morning. We feed him a cup three times a day last feeding at around 7-8, question is it enough or should I feed more?

That seems right, do you have some water available for drinking? Have you given any food at 3 am?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
bcarro45

bcarro45

Jan 15, 2013
Pasadena,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Beaux
Right now we are feeding him Blue Buffalo and has been on that since ws got him. He is 6 months right now and I just think he it's starting to actually go thru a growth spurt. I have not feed him at 3am just a couple of snacks. I'm thinking about giving him 2 cups at his last meal.

Most Reactions