General Question poop ?

pinkbully

Feb 20, 2013
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie Moo born 12/14/12
First off sorry if this is to much info. We have been mixing Maggies food since the 8th . I pick her poop up out the yard so my husband does not roll on in with his wheelchair. I find it is softer than when she was on Iams. It mushes in my hands when i pick it up right away but if its been in the sun for hours or over night it hard . thanks

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
How much are you feeding her and what did you switch to? If you switched to a high quality food you will without a doubt need to feed her less than before. Cut back the amount by a little bit and see if that helps. Even just 1/4 of a cup can make all the difference!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
stool should not be mushy when it is fresh. it should be darker brown n hard enough to pick up with nothing left behind. i would try cutting back the food first as overfeeding will make it mushy if this does not work you may want to look at another food. canned pumpkin can help also not pie filling but real pumpkin. keep us updated.

OP
pinkbully

pinkbully

Feb 20, 2013
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie Moo born 12/14/12
I put her on Victor Hi-pro plus formula . She gets 2 cup in am and 2 cups in pm. Thanks

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.