URGENT!!! major help again with food....

xskyzx

Mar 7, 2012
houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Major
20130107_002933.jpg

this picture from long time ago , and I start feeding him fomm beef fritata and the food helped with the yeast infection. but those don't go away. so I read fromm still have potato in it so it might be The reason. so I switched to nature's logic beef which doesn't have tapioca or potato and gluten free. but now he get worse plus he have tear stain so bad that its raw and bleeding, been 10 days since i switched to nature's logic. so now I go ahead and ordered fromm beef frittata again. what you guys thank.I should do now. thanks in advance.
he's allergic to chicken and fish. and I give him acv/yogurts everyday .

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Let's get [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] here..and [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]. [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION]..

Poor baby..hang in there...

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
They look like hives of some sort. What does his belly look like? are there welts there too? maybe he has bites of some sort. May be this isn't food related. What happens to those bumps? does the hair fall off? is it a scab underneath ? I just have so many questions , does he have fleas? could this be insect bites? I see you live in Houston so I'm thinking it's warm there and has insects or plants he could be allergic to. tell us more info if you can

OP
xskyzx

xskyzx

Mar 7, 2012
houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Major
it's not bites, just just missing hair down those bumps and dry scapes, and his tummy is fine. it's not demodex. thanks guys.
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION]

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
xskyzx

xskyzx

Mar 7, 2012
houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Major
he have those bumps for about 6 months I feed him fromm for adult/chickens when the situation got worse "yeast infection" so I switched to beef frittata. then now tonnature's logic.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
it's not bites, just just missing hair down those bumps and dry scapes, and his tummy is fine. it's not demodex. thanks guys.
@Sherry

I think a vet visit may be in order. I have no clue what that can be. I wish I did.

OP
xskyzx

xskyzx

Mar 7, 2012
houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Major
I took him.to the vets twice before about it. and they just gave them.antibiotics. and tell me to to changed food to RC.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
ok, I got a better look at the skin now, if he has those bumps on his head too? it could be dermatitis . and Fromm beef does have chicken in it. perhaps look into the ingredient, I was feeding Nutrisca. it is grain free and potato free, they have two variety's "lamb and chick pea" and "fish and chick pea" both flavors work very well for skin disorders , it was my favorite kibble to feed them. I got it from PetFlow

OP
xskyzx

xskyzx

Mar 7, 2012
houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Major
we got him a skin test n it's not dermatix. that's what I thought about fromm fritata that's why I switched to.nature's logic which doesn't contain tapioca/potato and gluten free. but he got worse on it with tear stain that is so raw and is bleeding, that's the main problem for me to help him with it. thanks

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm so sorry you are going through this, have you did a search on skin disorders ?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
we got him a skin test n it's not dermatix. that's what I thought about fromm fritata that's why I switched to.nature's logic which doesn't contain tapioca/potato and gluten free. but he got worse on it with tear stain that is so raw and is bleeding, that's the main problem for me to help him with it. thanks

Fromm beef Fritatta does NOT have chicken in it... Banks is high allergic and I have been feeding that for 3 years. But, it does have potatoes in it.. like the fourth ingredient. have you spoke to you vet about a full blood screen allergy test -- it will give a good idea of what to avoid. also, is it possible to get a closer picture of the hair loss area?

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fromm beef Fritatta does NOT have chicken in it... Banks is high allergic and I have been feeding that for 3 years. But, it does have potatoes in it.. like the fourth ingredient. have you spoke to you vet about a full blood screen allergy test -- it will give a good idea of what to avoid. also, is it possible to get a closer picture of the hair loss area?

Sorry Sandra , my bad , I thought it had a chicken meal in it.

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
is your pooch scratching and licking his feet a lot? Shaking his head??

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.