Thread: major help again with food....

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: major help again with food....

Quote Originally Posted by xskyzx View Post
    it's.not pimple, I went to two different vets and one are special in bulldog in Houston and still don't know. I'll make an appointment soon to get his full blood work done. I just changed my Mind and ordered nutrisca lamb like you suggested and see if that help. thanks

good for you and your bully, I'd think you shouldn't give so many baths too. I give mine a bath ever 3 months or 4 months. the oil in there coat is good for the skin. If they get dirty, I just wipe down with a wet towel and dry. Too much shampoo will dry the skin out. some people bathe their bully's even less. Although I do use a wet wash cloth to do their faces , and then dry so no moisture is left in the folds.
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Bulldog(s) Names
    Major
    Likes (Received)

i have to bath him bc hes an inside dog and we take him to the park to play with other dogs about 2-3x a week , and hes stink after that lol.

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by xskyzx View Post
    i have to bath him bc hes an inside dog and we take him to the park to play with other dogs about 2-3x a week , and hes stink after that lol.
    if im reading this right on the fromm beef fritatta he had the bumps and was scratching and licking and on natures logic bad tear stains but did the bumps ever go away. i had a friend whose dog had this same thing and it was a treat she was feeding him and one she stopped it his hair grew back and the bumps went away. if i were you i would stop the yogurt and acv and anything else you may be feeding the dog in the way of treats people food ext. have you ever tried to feed your dog a bland diet? such as beef n rice or chicken n rice. with bullies sometimes simpler is better esp when dealing with allergies. this will help narrow down the cause of the bumps since it seems he has been checked at the vets. the nutrisca is a good start as it has very limited ingredients and is a good food but till it gets here i would do the bland diet and perhaps do that for a while and see if it clears up.
    oh and i have bathed sarah twice a week for a very long time due to yeast issues n she was ok but i go as long as her situation will allow on the bathing. thankfully i am at like once every week n a half or two weeks now. yay.
    Last edited by cowsmom; 03-17-2013 at 08:06 AM.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Major
    Likes (Received)

the bumps always been there, with fromm his ear wax get worse and bumps get better but still there( scratches his ears only) bumps never bothered him, so I think it might be the potatoes in from m that's why I switched to nature's logic, then now ear is get better but bumps get worse, especially the tear stains...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads