what food is good

booba

Mar 12, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
booba
what foods are good healthy foods for bulldog?
also are they allowed to have sometimes fruit, yogurt or something like that?
thanks

Attachments

• DSC_0622.jpg
    DSC_0622.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 149

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Here is a good article that rates dog foods. We feed our pups FROMM Puppy Gold in the pink bag until they are about 7 months old. We did feed our Adults FROMM 4 star but now feed Natural Balance Limited Ingredients Potato and Duck formula. They also can have plain yogurt, some fruits, as in blueberries, strawberries, apple, banana, but no grapes or raisins. They also love peanut butter. For a summer time treat we will mix plain yogurt and peanut butter together and then make bite size drops and freeze them on a cookie sheet, and they love them.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, any of the 5 or 6 Star foods listed on the Dog Food Rating Forum are good choices, but a lot of bulldogs are allergic to chicken, my female Blossom is allergic to chicken, salmon, corn and grains. I changed her food 4 times before trying Fromms Beef Frittata. A lot of owners on this site feed Fromms to their Bullies. Blossom is doing really well on this food, and I also feed it to my male Bulldozer. My two also get natural treats, I give them bananas, blueberries, cut up apples, strawberries, plain yogurt, cheese strings, and sometimes a hard boiled egg.

OP
B

booba

Mar 12, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
booba
thanks, i did not know she can have fruits, she loves bananas :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well what you feed depends on your bully and how old your bully is. some like to feed puppy food till they are 6 months old then switch to all stages or adult food. some like to go all stages food at 3 months so depends on you. different bullys do well with different foods. some cant have chicken or fish and others have beef allergy. fromm puppy, blue buffalo has several puppy foods some with grains some without, wellness has a good grain free puppy food. earthborn has some good grain free all stages food. if you need more help let me know. david has the fruit thing covered and they can have some veggies to like frozen green beans.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.