Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Love it! I think that is the only other Fromm four star without any chicken right? With a pink label? Or is it the one with the green label?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
K

kevi204

Nov 6, 2012
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Love it! I think that is the only other Fromm four star without any chicken right? With a pink label? Or is it the one with the green label?

-It doesn't look to have any chicken in it and yes, i belive it's the Pink One.
Edit: it looks like it has chicken cartilage as the 21st ingredient

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
-It doesn't look to have any chicken in it and yes, i belive it's the Pink One.
Edit: it looks like it has chicken cartilage as the 21st ingredient

That would be a very minimal amount that far down the list. I have used that one several times .

OP
K

kevi204

Nov 6, 2012
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
That would be a very minimal amount that far down the list. I have used that one several times .

I purchased it yesterday and Henry seemed to like it, and his stool was still nice firm. I noticed the kibble is very small, is that a bad thing for gulpers (non chewers) like Henry is?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yep most Fromm kibble is very tiny. You can get a slow feed bowl or ball to help slow things down :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I purchased it yesterday and Henry seemed to like it, and his stool was still nice firm. I noticed the kibble is very small, is that a bad thing for gulpers (non chewers) like Henry is?

Banks inhales her food too.... I add a little bit of water so she has to lap it up and can not just take big gulps of kibble. I also add some greens beans whcih get her to chew more too

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
sarah doesnt eat this but she does eat something else with very tiny kibble and i add a bit of canned food and mix it with the kibble to slow her down and so she doesnt choke on it.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm not familiar with the Fromms Salmon, as I use the Fromms Beef. My female Blossom is allergic to chicken and salmon so I can't feed that one to her. She also eats or I should say inhales her food, and I also add water to her food and to Dozers so that helps to slow her down a bit, but it also ensures they get some extra water, they don't drink a lot of water, so I like to add it to their food to make sure they get enough water. I've tried the slow feed bowls, but I didn't really like them, it made it to hard for Blossom to eat, she couldnt get her face in the bowl properly, and the bowl would slide all over the floor when she ate.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I'm not familiar with the Fromms Salmon, as I use the Fromms Beef. My female Blossom is allergic to chicken and salmon so I can't feed that one to her. She also eats or I should say inhales her food, and I also add water to her food and to Dozers so that helps to slow her down a bit, but it also ensures they get some extra water, they don't drink a lot of water, so I like to add it to their food to make sure they get enough water. I've tried the slow feed bowls, but I didn't really like them, it made it to hard for Blossom to eat, she couldnt get her face in the bowl properly, and the bowl would slide all over the floor when she ate.
yea i tried a slow feed bowl to and same thing sarah could hardly get her head in it and she still choked on her food so i gave it away.

OP
K

kevi204

Nov 6, 2012
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Update on Fromm Salmon Ala Veg

Henry seems to like it just as much as the Chicken ala veg. It seems to agree with him fine. Stools are good and all. The one BAD thing is that he Farts like nobody's business now. Farts that are noisy, smell and linger lol. I only bought the small bag, so i'm about done with it now but i'm going to go back to the Fromm Chx ala Veg and buy the 30lb bag. His farts do not make noise and are less smelly on the chx.

Most Reactions