Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Re: Victor puupy /dog food

We heard it was pretty good food, so we tried it for our pups and they had really soft poop on it, so we took them off of it. But a friend of ours swears by it.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
it doesnt look like bad food. i read some good reviews for it and some like david had soft stools n such on it. it looks better than diamond food and supposedly a good price.

3weims

Mar 10, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
we use on our 4 dogs. 3 weims and a beagle. Had our last pup on Hi-Pro. transitioning over now to beef & brown rice. They're all on beef & brown rice and 1 is on Grain-Free Joint Health (for his hips). We've been using for about 4 years now. Dogs love it. cost is very reasonable. Coats shiny, skin healthy. we get online at rocketpets and sportdogfood. good luck.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Let us know how it works out for you if you decide to try it!

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Any new updates on this food? good/bad? I'm getting my first EB in may and the breeder is currently using the Victor Select Professional (purple bag) and said she is having zero food problems with her dogs.

OP
pinkbully

pinkbully

Feb 20, 2013
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie Moo born 12/14/12
Well I really dont really know what to say .. I know that is bad.. but she looks the same as she did on Iams .. I noticed today she is little dry and shedding more than she has been but I have to bath her everyday to every other day... She pees in her crate so I have to bath her alot.. I know its not good but she is yellow and stinks.. I am thinking about changing only becuase we can only get it from one place close and he only handles a 5 lbs bag in grain free and the hi pro puppy is the only one they have a 20 lbs bag .. All the other kinds is in a 40 lb bag.. to much at a time for us.. I asked him about getting smaller bags in the lamb and rice .. He said he can and would call me when it comes in .. While its been 3 wks and no call yet.. Cant be with out food ... So over all it seens like a good food. She its it up and poops are good..

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
I think I'm going to give it a try when I bring my little bully home. I checked a feed store down the street from me and they sell it so that's a plus.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I only use Fromm puppy but wish you luck, let us know how it goes :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

OP
pinkbully

pinkbully

Feb 20, 2013
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie Moo born 12/14/12
Well her tear stain is horrible and cant get the food like I need. So I started looking for a new food .. Started mixing in TOTW and things got even more horrilbe so I went back to just Victor... So once again I started looking for a better food.. And I found a place 12 miles from my house that has Fromm.. Went and talk to them they were nice and answered all my questions.. They even told me that Victor had whole grain sorghum in it and that is the new corn.. They even gave me samples in a pink bag for puppies and large breed puppy ... Trying it out tonight then we'll go back for more.... Just wanted to let you all know I got super excited... Hope it works out for her...

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
Remember the formula for switching for so you don't get soft poop or a sick dog. 1/4 new 3/4 old gradually increase the new each day. Hope it works.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.