Other Fromm Chicken A LA Veg

bscarpenter

Mar 2, 2011
***EDIT*** Returned to Petflow. Thanks to the members for their quick responses.***EDIT***

I am switching foods and have an unopened 30lb bag of Fromm Chicken A La Veg still sealed in the box from petflow. If anyone is interested in buying it, I will sell it shipped anywere in CONUS for $40 including shipping. I can take paypal. PM if interested.

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I am switching foods and have an unopened 30lb bag of Fromm Chicken A La Veg still sealed in the box from petflow. If anyone is interested in buying it, I will sell it shipped anywere in CONUS for $40 including shipping. I can take paypal. PM if interested.

I think (?) Petflow will accept it back..I know Fromm takes back even opened bags if you have a supplier near you.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Have you contacted petflow to see if they will take it back? The feed store I buy FROMM from will take it back even it it's opened, that's because FROMM will allow you to return any of their foods that you pet does not like or it does not agree with them.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Have you contacted petflow to see if they will take it back? The feed store I buy FROMM from will take it back even it it's opened, that's because FROMM will allow you to return any of their foods that you pet does not like or it does not agree with them.

​JINX. :ROFL:

OP
B

bscarpenter

Mar 2, 2011
Ok, Petflow is AWESOME!!! I just got off the phone and not only will they take the return, but they pay the shipping to return it. Thanks for the heads-up...

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] too funny.
[MENTION=1933]bscarpenter[/MENTION] so happy you called them and they are going to hook you up.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.