Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: New bullies food

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default New bullies food

Hi all. When we got our girl she was on yucky purine puppy chow. I know how important food is because of Tyson. I changed her to Earthborn Puppy Vantage. As long as I was transitioning her and mixing the two she ate great. But now she's on Earthborn only and is just not interested at all in eating. What can I do, should I change her again?
    Bullies leave pawprints on our hearts furever <3

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Fulshear, Texas
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: New bullies food

If she is doing well on it, you can add a little Feta cheese to the food. We had to do this with Buddy and Diva, as they did not like their kibble very much. Plus sometimes to mix it up a bit we will add some Bil-Jac (the frozen kind, but we defrost it before giving it to them) to their food. Bil-jac's not that great by itself but it's OK to add because they love it. Just have to watch it though, as it can cause tear stains.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Remove Ads