General Question Fromm my choice but a question

LolaBelleSwiger

Feb 25, 2013
Eastern Kentucky
Bulldog(s) Names
Madam Lola Grace
Breeder has pups on puppy chow which surprised me. After looking in for better food products. I decided trying Fromm once I get my precious Lola home. I notice several use Pink Bag Fromm puppy food and some using Fromm Beef all stages.....which one would be the one I use????Advice...

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Either one is perfectly fine, I like to stay on the puppy Fromm simply because it has more fat in it, the ALS is more lean, less grains. Just a personal preference is what you can choose by :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

xsubsailor

Jan 24, 2013
West Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pickle
I've switched her to the Fromm Four Star (Grain Free flavors) from her puppy food and she loves it. The Game Bird Recipe was a bit to much for Pickle but she is doing great on the Beef Frittata Veg along with a teaspoon of pumpkin in her breakfast meal. I got a small bag of Salmon Tunalini from a friend so I will let her try that when we run low on the Beef Frittata Veg. I went with the Four Star because it's classified as "all stages" and I also supplement her food with a NuVet vitamin.

Oh, and she loves the Fromm treats too. Although my buddy who thought the treats were crackers didn't care for them. :bad:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I've switched her to the Fromm Four Star (Grain Free flavors) from her puppy food and she loves it. The Game Bird Recipe was a bit to much for Pickle but she is doing great on the Beef Frittata Veg along with a teaspoon of pumpkin in her breakfast meal. I got a small bag of Salmon Tunalini from a friend so I will let her try that when we run low on the Beef Frittata Veg. I went with the Four Star because it's classified as "all stages" and I also supplement her food with a NuVet vitamin.

Oh, and she loves the Fromm treats too. Although my buddy who thought the treats were crackers didn't care for them. :bad:

That's funny!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i think the fromm puppy for a bit then switch to the beef fritatta later on would be good but its all in personal preference really.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.