General Question Food Suggestion

RazrRila99

Mar 24, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colossus
[MENTION=8217]mc0624[/MENTION] - Im actually switching my Colossus off of Royal Canin, he took to it fairly well but started scratching his face right after eating (was almost like it was itching from the inside and he couldnt get to it, talk about a heart breaking look). Royal Canin does have grains in it. I have started switching him over to Fromm Chicken a la Veg, he seems to like that and doesnt itch as much. Each bully does have their own intricacies thats for sure. Im still learning Colossus.

OP
M

mc0624

Feb 21, 2013
West Linn, OR
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bitty, Betsy & Buster
I think that might be a good idea - the duck & sweet potato Fromms. Think I might try that next.

She has pink under her chin and at times it seems more bright pink than normal. Maybe I worry too much - LOL

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I think that might be a good idea - the duck & sweet potato Fromms. Think I might try that next.

She has pink under her chin and at times it seems more bright pink than normal. Maybe I worry too much - LOL

That might also be caused by the food bowl... some plastic and even ceramic bowls can cause this pinkness. Stainless steel bowls is usually safe.

OP
M

mc0624

Feb 21, 2013
West Linn, OR
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bitty, Betsy & Buster
She does have a stainless bowl and I make sure to wash it after each feeding. Maybe it's the water as I've read on other posts. I'll probably try the Duck Fromms to see how it goes. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She does have a stainless bowl and I make sure to wash it after each feeding. Maybe it's the water as I've read on other posts. I'll probably try the Duck Fromms to see how it goes. :)

Fromm just released a new flavor.... grain free Pork and Peas.. may be try that one. No chicken and no white potatoes

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.