laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
UGA%20VII%20-%20Hunker%20Down_large.jpg

Uga VIII
I am wondering what kind of food he is fed, because man is he white! I'm gonna google it and try to find out!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Like all models .... the photograph is probably airbrushed .... :lol:

OP
laurentourville

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
I did just read on Uga VIII's FB page that he ate a raw steak on his way to Athens, so maybe he eats raw...haven't been able to find and definite answers yet. I am drinking a glass of wine while on the computer and it's sitting on an Uga coaster, that's what got me started on this whole thing!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
very interesting, I am sure that they use make up. :p

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I have a patient who is great friends with Sonny, the owner of UGA. I will ask Lindy what he eats next time he is in the office. It is so funny, they are both born and raised in Savannah...they talk just like the movie: Some where in the Garden of Good and Evil. Same darn accent, it is like Savannah has their own language. I once asked him if he would ask Sonny for a UGA Sweater, just like the one that he wears during games...."I have breakfast every Sunday with Sonny I will ask" the next month: "Leslie, UGA has those made exclusively for him".....It sounds a lot cooler in the accent.lol

OP
laurentourville

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
I had a feeling someone on EBN would know someone that knows Uga! Get the inside scoop for us @%1;[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION]@%1;!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
It's so sad because they are so young! And I agree. There are ways to photoshop and correct the color!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.