Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Food Change..

Bulldog(s) Names
    Coco Chanel
    Likes (Received)

Default Food Change..

I am consider of changing my CoCo Chanel to a diff brand of food. She is currently on Blue Wilderness Puppy.
    I am considering to changing her to Grain Free Beef Frittata Veg Dry Dog Food - -

Anyone using this?

I notice her poop at times is not solid/hard. At times it comes out hmm , not sure what is that word.. She is on filtered water. I also add some ACV on her water.
    The poop smell is :O at times, lol.

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Food Change..

well how much you are feeding can have something to do with stool also. if you are overfeeding then it can cause this to. perhaps cut back her food a bit and see if they get better. also any table food or treats can do this also. fromm beef fritatta is used by alot here and is widely liked. will it be good for your pup hard to say.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Coco Chanel
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cowsmom View Post
    well how much you are feeding can have something to do with stool also. if you are overfeeding then it can cause this to. perhaps cut back her food a bit and see if they get better. also any table food or treats can do this also. fromm beef fritatta is used by alot here and is widely liked. will it be good for your pup hard to say.
    I am actually feeding her twice daily. I feed her in the morning and afternoon. I am uploading a pic of a similiar- dog bowl I use to feed on her. It is a small bowl. -bowl-jpg
    I have dog cup and i feel it up to 1/3 and thats what I give her.

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by luis323 View Post
    I am actually feeding her twice daily. I feed her in the morning and afternoon. I am uploading a pic of a similiar- dog bowl I use to feed on her. It is a small bowl. -bowl-jpg
    I have dog cup and i feel it up to 1/3 and thats what I give her.
    so 1/3 cup twice a day. doesnt sound like alot so how long have u been feeding this food and are there any other problems other than some not so hard

Bulldog(s) Names
    Coco Chanel
    Likes (Received)

so 1/3 cup twice a day. doesnt sound like alot so how long have u been feeding this food and are there any other problems other than some not so hard
    Indeed is not a lot. I've been feeding her that over ever since I got her. At started with Purina Puppy Chow but realized that was a no no. So I did the transition to move her to Blue Wilderness..
    She has some tear stains, but Im working on that. Other than that no other problems.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Coco Chanel
    Likes (Received)

She is on filter water. I am adding a teaspoon of ACV on her water. At times her poop is not hard, and at times it is.

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by luis323 View Post
    Indeed is not a lot. I've been feeding her that over ever since I got her. At started with Purina Puppy Chow but realized that was a no no. So I did the transition to move her to Blue Wilderness..
    She has some tear stains, but Im working on that. Other than that no other problems.
    well if its not been long then i would give it more time. if its been like a month or so you could try the fromm i would just hate to invite more problems so just add it slow and watch for anything not agreeing with her.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Coco Chanel
    Likes (Received)

well if its not been long then i would give it more time. if its been like a month or so you could try the fromm i would just hate to invite more problems so just add it slow and watch for anything not agreeing with her.
    Indeed, that's why Im afraid of. I don't want to cause more problems. I still have to order it from Petflow. I am undecided at the moment.. Can I add some pumpkin to help?

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

yea pumpkin i think 1 teaspoonful or i have used sugar free unflavored metamucil to help with the stool

Bulldog(s) Names
    Coco Chanel
    Likes (Received)

Not the filling right? for the pumpkin correct?

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

Here's how I describe the consistency of Poop , Log like , that's the best, Soft serve, ehhh looks like ice cream cone. Pudding, blahhhh, not desirable, and then cannon butt or squirts, call 911
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Bulldog(s) Names
    Coco Chanel
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
    Here's how I describe the consistency of Poop , Log like , that's the best, Soft serve, ehhh looks like ice cream cone. Pudding, blahhhh, not desirable, and then cannon butt or squirts, call 911
    Ok. I will log and take pics and upload them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads