Help Needed! Best food in Australia?!

Mellie

Dec 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Baxter
Hi from Down Under!

My Baby Baxter has really bad tear stains :( even though his face is cleaned twice a day (with baby wipes, dried with tissues and barrier cream put on them)

I feed him Vets All Natural complete mix with meat and I am thinking this has to do with it..

Has any other Aussies fed their bullies this and had the same problems?

I am also after some suggestions for alternate food options which other people recommend which is available here.

Thank you!

L

Lucy-licious

[MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] might be able to help you out with that.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I feed raw so I would definedly try skippy or alligator...:D

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
[MENTION=7401]Mellie[/MENTION] I am in Qld Australia and I feed Ftse Royal Canine blue packet and have since I first brought Ftse home rcommended by my vet and I have spoken to other vets on this product too and they all recommend it here in OZ, and I had no problems what so ever with anything no tear stains no allergies etc, but when I went on holidays last year and Ftse went to my daughters for seven weeks he wouldn't eat his food wanted to eat what her dogs ate so I said well let him have it so he would eat she feeds supermarket food pal to her dogs well I couldn't believe it when I saw Ftse when I got home the tear stains OMG was so bad and I have been using Professional Groomer tear stain Remover that I got from the pet shop and only now is it looking like we have beat it. I got home on the 24th Nov and have been using this since so it has been a very long process.

OP
M

Mellie

Dec 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Baxter
I feed raw so I would definedly try skippy or alligator...:D

:D the Vets All Natural is a muesli type thing (grains, veges etc) you mix with raw meat - and we mix it with Skippy hehe

OP
M

Mellie

Dec 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Baxter
Thank you so much for replying :) I am just about to order some online

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
:D the Vets All Natural is a muesli type thing (grains, veges etc) you mix with raw meat - and we mix it with Skippy hehe

I'm sure my boys would love skippy...to eat or to play with....

Most bullies do best with grain free food, so maybe it's that muesli???

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online