General Question All Stages Feeding...

Coach

Dec 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Herschel
I know this is probably in here somewhere but I couldnt get anything from the search function. I started feeding Herschel Fromm BF. Does he need more than whats recommended on the bag since he's a pup or do I follow the bag info? He's 30 lbs and the bag say 2.25 cups max a day. Thnaks

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have tagged a few members that could better respond in case I am wrong... but I believe you can give a little more but it any change in the :poo: pull back to what you were feeding

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I know this is probably in here somewhere but I couldnt get anything from the search function. I started feeding Herschel Fromm BF. Does he need more than whats recommended on the bag since he's a pup or do I follow the bag info? He's 30 lbs and the bag say 2.25 cups max a day. Thnaks

You can give him as much as 3 cups a day, but the poop may not be as firm. there's a fine line between enough to grow, and too much will make the stool loose

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jake started on Fromm at 11 weeks. We gave him 1/2 cup 3 times a day until he was 6 months old..then while slowly cutting out the midday feeding, we increased the two feedings to 1 cup. I did try to increase his amount a few times and he instantly got mushy :poo:. Our vet said to find where he's comfortable and stay there. At 2 years old, he still gets 2 cups a day!

:hmm: Funny how he can have as many cookies as he wants with no :poo: problems! :laugh:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yap I have nothing to add either, as [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] said it all.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.