Other Hard boiled and gone!!!!

PapaSmurf2

Bike riding, bully loving soldier
Jan 21, 2013
Hattiesburg MS
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
I just gave Gracie her first in shell hard boiled egg....she's used to them without the shell and LOVES them, but this was something different. After playing with it for about a half hour on the floor she dropped it and it cracked open. Once she smelled the inside it was all over for poor Humpty Dumpy (that's one egg the kings horses and men will NOT be putting back together)!!!!

adamslater

Dec 6, 2012
Sudbury, ON
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
I didn't know you could do that! Winston loves hard boiled eggs, I always peel them. Did she eat all of the shell??

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Good girl Gracie. It must have been fun for her to play with it for awhile. And I totally agree that Humpty Dumpty won't be putting that egg together again, but you could probably use the recycled version of the egg for your gardens. Lol

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I need to do this in the summer so they can eat the eggs outside ..... if they eat it in the house I will be finding hard boiled egg all over the carpet and furniture!! :bigeyes:

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
You can give your bully hard boiled eggs? Oh wow, I didn't know.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I didn't know you could do that! Winston loves hard boiled eggs, I always peel them. Did she eat all of the shell??

Egg shells are the most digestible form of "usable calcium" anywhere on the planet. It's completely natural, free of additives or preservatives and totally free (after you eat the eggs of course :) ) If you ground them up and store them in an air tight container they also never, ever expire.

OP
PapaSmurf2

PapaSmurf2

Bike riding, bully loving soldier
Jan 21, 2013
Hattiesburg MS
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
No other than normal Bully smells. She ate most of the shell. One good thing about having chickens.....I know EXACTLY what went into her eggs!!! Lol

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Egg shells are the most digestible form of "usable calcium" anywhere on the planet. It's completely natural, free of additives or preservatives and totally free (after you eat the eggs of course :) ) If you ground them up and store them in an air tight container they also never, ever expire.

My Good God Woman; you know EVERYTHING!!!!

I want to do this too --- but I'm with [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] - this is an OUTSIDE activity!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
My Good God Woman; you know EVERYTHING!!!!

I want to do this too --- but I'm with @kazzy220 - this is an OUTSIDE activity!

No I dont :laugh:

When I started cooking for Abby last year I read everything that I could on kidney disease and proper diet. Since I wasn't just feeding Abby, I needed to know how to feed healthy dogs too and find some balance. Then, before I lost my job, I enrolled in a canine nutrition class. 50 more hours and I get to take the exam my certification :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.