Other Porky got Fromm Beef Frittata today

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Oh n an elk antler :) lol I found one for $11 bucks n it's a good sized one so I broke down n bought it ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360275427.066053.jpg

She LOVES it but my glass tv stand doesn't we already have a NO zone with it lol she chews it then decides its a toy n launches it lol!!!!! Anyways back to Fromm I spilled some while I was filling her food tub n she hoovered it up off the floor n then chased me through the house whining when I filled her bowl with her remaining blue buffalo lol she's tasted Fromm now bb isn't good enough dang dog lol so this post is just to thank everyone who suggested the antlers n Fromm she loves them both n her happy makes me happy :D ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360275659.004148.jpg

Thank u everyone :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy she likes them. Nothing better than a happy bully.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I'm not sure, I haven't bought any for my babies yet. I keep thinking about it but keep forgetting to order them.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW./... that is a nice size antler for 11 bucks!! How long they last depends on how much the chew on it and how think it is.... right now I have five of them in the house and the last two I bought seem to be going quicker than the other three. The three are small and more dense... the last two are not as dense and have a different texture to them. Regardless they LOVE them all

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
WOW./... that is a nice size antler for 11 bucks!! How long they last depends on how much the chew on it and how think it is.... right now I have five of them in the house and the last two I bought seem to be going quicker than the other three. The three are small and more dense... the last two are not as dense and have a different texture to them. Regardless they LOVE them all

I thought so too :) I've been wanting to get her one but refused to pay $35 for one!!! That makes complete sense though I bought it at a small family owned pet supply store n there was a bin full of antlers each individually priced n a heavier one the exact same size was almost $15 more!!!!

wouldtick

Jul 22, 2012
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Barley's Rainbow Cupcake
Barley loves beef fritatta. I have had zero skin issues with him besides one nose rope / eye wrinkle. That went away in a few days and wasn't out of control. I contribute a lot of his healthy skin to Fromm.

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Barley loves beef fritatta. I have had zero skin issues with him besides one nose rope / eye wrinkle. That went away in a few days and wasn't out of control. I contribute a lot of his healthy skin to Fromm.

I can't wait till she's been on it a few weeks :) she probably has a few more days of her bb :( n her issues aren't bad so we r finishing it off (damn economy makes $$ tight lol) I even ate a piece (I never back down from a dare lol) n for dog food it wasn't bad lmao!!!!! I'm so glad barley is doing well on it I never even heard of Fromm until I joined here :D

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky

This is how quickly she is eating it lol ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360369183.179987.jpgthat was yesterday when I bought it
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360369206.883670.jpgthis is now lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.