Help Needed! Puppy food

bcarro45

Jan 15, 2013
Pasadena,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Beaux
My puppy is 4 mths old and is currently on Blue Buffalo Grain free Freedom food. The food is great and he lOves it, just wondering at what age do you guys start to transition to adult food? I notice some people have said on different threads that they never used/use puppy food, but since mine was on cheaper food, i transistioned him to the puppy food.

flkjr2

Nov 24, 2012
Florissant, Missouri
Bulldog(s) Names
Z
Hey! Cute pup!! I believe 6 months is when you should switch. Most of the food I have noticed people using with their bulldogs are all life stage foods.

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Hey! Cute pup!! I believe 6 months is when you should switch. Most of the food I have noticed people using with their bulldogs are all life stage foods.

I'm an all stager myself, started when remi was 3 month. My only excuse is because bully's aren't active and I want to keep him lean to prevent issues.

I've gotten compliments on his weight from professionals, so feeling solid about the decision.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
A good age to transition from puppy to adult food is at 6 or 7 months old. Puppies need the extra calories, fat, and vitamins that are in puppy food for their rapid growth and development. I switched my 2 guys to adult food when they were 7 months old, I feed them Fromms Beef Fritata, in the morning, and I feed them home cooked in the evening.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online