Real Name
    Alix
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Earthborn holistic Grain Free

Wow, that is surprising! I am currently transitioning Petunia to the Earthborn Holistics Meadow Feast. But just today, she threw up all her food. However, I say that with the caveat that she is only getting 1/4 cup earthborn and 1 cup Pure Vita Salmon and Sweet Potato. Not sure if she has a bug or not. We are watching her closely.

I usually don't store my food in the container it came in. I normally pour it into a air-tight container and see all the food when I open the package. I have only bought a small bag of the Earthborn Holistics but I will be sure to check it all out once I make the complete switch.

RIP Samson el Torito and Petunia Belle
    May 20, 2000 - June 06, 2008 and November 16, 2004 - April 10, 2015

Bully lovin' movie buff Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Jenni
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Lucy
    Likes (Received)

I like the idea that there isn't any preservatives! People food can be bad for you so the fact that this food is fresh and no extra stuff works for me! The bag I just bought is my first my is came vacuum sealed with a reusable seal. I love this food!

Real Name
    Dominique
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Briley
    Likes (Received)

@Valentine215 I do hope she does well on it! And if there are any problems, you will catch them since you dot store your food in the original bag. (Neither do I, its easier in the bin!) and I think if it had something to do with bad food, you would have seen it because you bought a small bag. Maybe her stomach is upset with the transition, or maybe the transition needs to be done slower? I'm not sure. I hope her tummy feels better and hope this food works for her!!
    @sweetpeasmom2008 I kind of like that as well, and that might be a big reason they have a good reputation for food. I'm happy to hear your bully (and everyone else who feeds earthborn) are doing well on it! But there being no preservatives makes sense why it was molded now that I know that part of it. It still freaks me out that it molded like that, but I guess just like with the food we eat we gotta watch it!

Everyone else, I do think earthborn is a good food, and again I don't want my post to offend anyone or scare them away from feeding their bully something that may potentially work wonders for them! I guess what I mean is, try the food with caution. But I guess that really is every food.
    A good example would be, we have been feeding TOTW to my families dogs for years and they have never had a problem and it works great for them despite all the diamond recalls.
    Whatever works for your dog, stick with it!

I hope that long post makes sense and sorry for the rambling on lmao!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)

Ellie has been on the Bison feast for over a month now although she is a little reder than usual everything else seems great. She hasnt gotten sick on it and her poop is solid and she punishes her food everytime we feed her so all in all its really good oh yeah and she rarely has GAS!!! which is awesome!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads