Which forum do I post this???

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I am so super excited!! We are on week 4 of totally changing Vegas's life and lifestyle. New No Grain Natures Variety food, yogurt, baby carrots, apples, etc. for treats and you would not believe the difference in his face!!! :up: the smell is gone from him, no yeast, no redness and ONE HAPPY VEGAS!!! I have a facial photo from 4 weeks ago and one I took today. Where do I post this?? Under nutrition??

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Go to the Before and After area. That way you can have the story posted....Way to go mom!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I am not computer literate but when I clicked that link it came up Avast not available and would not open. I am still in the process of changing Vegas's diet it is only week 4, I am hoping I am on the right track, I just wanted to post a couple of face pictues on what a difference 4 weeks has made. I would like to give it more time to make sure all is well before I actually tell his story. Thank You both for the info.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Well shoot I will just go a head and post the before/after pics here. I will tell his story in another month, hoping all goes well.

Vegas on Iams Pro-biotics :down:

SAM_0353.jpg

Vegas on Nature's Variety Grain, gluten and potato free along with fruits, veggies and yogurt for snacks :up:

SAM_0388.jpg

No more red, no more SMELL, no more itching...it is amazing what has happened going on week 4, I am hoping this will continue on!!

Last edited:

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
I can totally relate to the feeling you have right now! Isn't it amazing what a change in diet can do for our bullies? It's been about 6 months for us, and I still can't stop talking about it! Congratulations to you for being such a good bully mama! And Vegas looks amazing!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am so happy right now I am tearing up!!! So happy for you and Vegas!!! :heart::heart::heart:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I can totally relate to the feeling you have right now! Isn't it amazing what a change in diet can do for our bullies? It's been about 6 months for us, and I still can't stop talking about it! Congratulations to you for being such a good bully mama! And Vegas looks amazing!!!

[MENTION=340]laurentourville[/MENTION], LOL, I work in customer service, (I bartend at a very busy sports bar/restaurant) and have many regulars, the same ones everyday, I even have them in on his progress, I work Mon-Thurs. being off Fri. Sat. and Sundays....so EVERY Monday that is the first question out of their mouths, 1. How is he doing on his diet change 2.What funny antics did he do, I looooove :heart: bragging on my big boy, and none of them have ever seen or knew anyone with this breed!!
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], aww Thank You and if it had not been for this site, he would still be the "before" have I mentioned lately how GRATEFUL I am for this site and ALL the amazing people?? THANK YOU ALL!!!!!

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Those photos are amazing ... just four weeks and you can see the difference!!!!!:up:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh forgot to answer the original question! I will move this to English Bulldog Nutrition :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.