General Question Getting enough food?

Bellababy1

Jun 13, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Hello there I wanted to see if I can get some help on this problem, my 10 month bully gets home cooked food twice a day about 2 and a half cups full it's ground venison with rice and veggies, mixed in with blueberries and cottage cheese! And an added salmon oil pill and vitamin, but my question is, he acts so hungry all the time and I can feel her back bone alittle and I just wonder if its enough so does anybody know of a good filler that's healthy and that would tie her over longer then what I'm giving her? Thank u all.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I would give her more food , same recipe just more of it. Show us some pictures :2thumbs:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, it sounds like a very healthy diet, I would continue the same recipe, but increase to 3 cups a day, 1 1/2 cups twice a day in am and pm, also you could add green beans as a filler to fill her up. Also you can give treats such as cheese strings, cut up apple, bananas,strawberries, a hard boiled egg once a week, and plain unsweetened yogurt every other day.

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
[MENTION=5120]Bellababy1[/MENTION] How long have you been doing home cooked? When I first went to raw duchess acted like she was starved so I kept gradually in reading until she seemed satisfied! Big mistake I came home to canon @$$! I as feeding too much. She is now 10 months weighs about 52lb and I feed twice a day 8oz each feeding. She looks great and stool is perfect. She eventually got use to her feeding amounts and stopped acting like she was neglected! Being a bulldog she obviously like to eat and raw is gourmet! My point is you home cookin is also gourmet and she could just love it so much she is acting like she is starved but she really is t she is just being a bully.. Lol. I would go more by waist line and overall look to determine if you should increase food. How much does she weigh?

OP
Bellababy1

Bellababy1

Jun 13, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Thank u all she is 30lbs and is 10 months old. And I will try to load some pics.

OP
Bellababy1

Bellababy1

Jun 13, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359835694.466248.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hard to tell from that pic, but 30 lbs. and 10 months, she is a little girl. Diva is 6 months old and weights a good 45 or so lbs.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online