General Question Puppy food

rachelynn

Jan 23, 2013
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
I'm trying to get everything ready for Duke to come home. What are some of the better puppy foods he can have? I'd like to switch over my other dog to what he will be eating and I'd like to get him off the science diet the breeder has him on and as quick as possible! Is there a protein percentage I should stay under? Grain free is all I will feed my animals but is there anything else I need to stay away from with him?
I'm new to EB and I want him to be as healthy as possible so I'll spend whatever I need to on food!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We feed our pups FROMM Puppy Gold in the pink bag until they are about 7 to 8 months old, then switch them over to adult food.

Iselaal5

Jan 16, 2013
Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie
I also use Fromm puppy, The breeder had her on purina which is a low quality food so we changed her to wellness but did not work she had diarrhea for as long as she ate the bag (1 week), thats when we decided to switch her to Fromm and so far so good its been a week and no more diarrhea 🐶

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Also many foods are all stages, so you can look at those as well. When he was a baby, I fed Truman Innova Puppy, which worked well for us but we switched to NVI once he got bigger since Innova had been purchased by Proctor and Gamble.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.