Other LOL!! False alarm!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
:blink: Seems my well meaning neighbor, who just loves Bogey so much, watched him for me for a bit 2 days ago. I had packed up some treats for him, and should have noticed that they were still in the bag when I picked hiim up. Weeellllll.... she bought him a chew stick ( kind of like those dental sticks) and I think THAT is why he was red and had some soft poop!! This morning, he was a lot better. I was so happy that I had found the culprit rather than having to face that he might have an allergy to the food! I couldn't get mad at her, but I did set the rule that he can have only "mom approved" snacks! Phewww!!!!

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
"Mom approved snacks" - I agree, I've never owned a dog that you had to worry so much about what is given to them and people just dont realize that. They would never suspect Otis's "mom approved snack" is broccoli...lol

Glad you found out what it was.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Oh Good! glad to hear it wasn't his food.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I use to send my pups with a list of what to do and what not to do... even if it was only for an hour and a family member -- no unapproved items!!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh mary im glad you found the culprit and we did not have to find him a new food. yea i go to petco and they always wanna give sarah a treat from the thing at the checkout and i tell them no she cant have them due to allergies. i would not know about allergies and such had i not had sarah. :2thumbs:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Yes!!! Soooo glad you do NOT have to go thru the dreaded food change.

Bogey remains one of my fav bullies here...just so handsome *swoon*

Most Reactions