Question about dog food types

bcarro45

Jan 15, 2013
Pasadena,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Beaux
Just wanted to ask what everyone uses? Or breeder uses Victor premium itdog good, just wondering if anyone has heard of it or use it, Thanks

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I haven't heard of that one. We have a dog food ratings on our homepage that you might wanna check out. There are a lot of great foods but finding one that works for you is the hard part. I like Fromm grain free, many here feed that. [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] knows a lot about food so she might know of this one. ;)

M

mabel lou

I check out dog food ratings also on the dogfoodadvisor.com and he rated it a 4 out of 6 and said it appears above average dry dog food. I always type in dog food advisor whatever name your wanting to find out and it will bring you to a page that breaks it down very clearly as to what everything in the dog food is about ect. Hope that helps

OP
bcarro45

bcarro45

Jan 15, 2013
Pasadena,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Beaux
Victor dog food *EDITED* it is made locally in Texas, it is showing a 4 star on Dog food advisor (dont if that website is good or not).

Last edited by a moderator:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I feed Fromm Game Bird Grain Free Kibble & The Honest Kitchen Dehydrated Raw as a topper

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
We're feeding Natural Balance fish and potato, but are searching for something else. Thinking about trying Acana Pacifica.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
its an ok food is all i can say. the grain free ones look to be a bit better than the others. there are better foods out there.

devansjr

Nov 20, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Summer Belle
its an ok food is all i can say. the grain free ones look to be a bit better than the others. there are better foods out there.

[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION], When we got Summer back in Oct, the Breeder recommended Royal Canine for Bullies. Then a trainer recommended Canidane. Summer just had three procedures about three weeks ago. Spayed, Cherry Eye removal, and the folds around her pee pee part because of reoccurring UTIs. But something else she has had for awhile is bloodshot eyes. Everything I read leads me to believe it may be a food allergy. I am considering trying the Nature's Logic brand. What r ur thoughts?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online