New Grain Free Food from Fromm!!!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I got all excited and then I realized....too much fat for Bella. Oh well, I guess it is surf and turf from now on.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
nice! I am curious, since you can interchange any of the 4 star foods now that the boys are on the chicken right? Does that include the grain free (chicken isnt grain free)or would I have to acclimate them to the grain free to interchange that one?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
nice! I am curious, since you can interchange any of the 4 star foods now that the boys are on the chicken right? Does that include the grain free (chicken isnt grain free)or would I have to acclimate them to the grain free to interchange that one?

Hmmm... I'd be interested in an answer on that one too. I'm now getting 30lb bags delivered every 11 weeks of the FROMM Salmon and Veg, but we were thinking of adding small bags of the other 4* flavours when the 30lb bag starts to get low just to give her a variety of food. Our main reason in sticking with the Salmon and Veg right now is because [MENTION=4]Lindathedogsmaid[/MENTION] highly recommends it to boost the immune system. Every november for the past two years Maggie has come down with MMM which attacks the muscles of the jaw and locks them, this is an auto-immune disease and we are really really hoping that this year it won't happen. After November has gone I'll be happier to switch the flavors a lot more.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I just got some of this, I will report back how it goes. 2 days and doing good so far!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack

Alpha

Jul 30, 2010
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Bulldog(s) Names
RoCkie
That's awesome!!! I really need to find a way to how I can import it to Cambodia. Heard a lots of good feedback about this brand. I can't wait my baby rock try it!!!

Maximus

Community Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Toms River, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
I feed Maximus FROMM SURF & TURF, but only occasionally, since it is much higher Calorie than his other foods. His primary Food is WELLNESS CORE GRAIN-FREE Reduced Fat, and CALIFORNIA NATURAL GRAIN-FREE LAMB MEAL. FROMM is great food, but I have to watch Max's weight, so he only gets a little bit of this food a few times a month.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.