Vegas is eating better than us!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Last night after I feed Vegas his Natures Variety grain free Salmon dog food for dinner, then gave him a few tablespoons of fat free yogurt for dessert, and THEN after his final poop told my husband to give him some baby carrots as his treat when all of a sudden it dawned on me....HE EATS BETTER THAN US:yes:. We just had ate pizza for our dinner!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
lol. I say that to my bf all the time! Stig gets Fromm salmon, then either yogurt, blueberries, a banana or carrots after. Even his snacks are 'premium'.

My bf and I only ate leftovers last nite and pizza the night before.

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
I can relate. I know the dogs eat better than I do!!! For breakfast I may have a cereal bar. They get cottage cheese , a cup of Evo herring,Mr.beefy and Baby joe got brocolli and mandarin oranges too.... I usually grill for dinner so thats the only time we eat equally lol.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
[MENTION=355]gatorfan85[/MENTION]

Can bullies eat oranges too? Stig's been licking my hand whenever I peel one, but I've never offered because I don't know if it's good for them.

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Yes just like other fruits(since they are high in sugar) they are fine in moderation. Also great source of vitamin C!!! If you can find organic ones they are better. You could even give them the snack ones that are small for kids just make sure you check the ingrediants for artificial flavors and added sugar...thats a no no

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Um, yeah, our dogs eat like queens and kings. We eat like peasants. Who rules the roost around here????

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Yep ... when I got home with my first bag of FROMM salmon n veg I sat down and read the list of ingredients!!! The first thing I said is that I think I'm going to be feeding my dog better than I feed my family!!! :eek:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.