Help Needed! Blue Buffalo Longevity??

bcarro45

Jan 15, 2013
Pasadena,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Beaux
If you go to the website it says, Basic is for dogs with sensativity/ Longevity is for Keeping pets lean/ Wilderness is for high protein/Freedom is grain free and Life protection is made of finest ingrediants. At 4mths we are using freedom puppy and will probably transition to Freedom adlt at about 6 to 7 mths

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
If you go to the website it says, Basic is for dogs with sensativity/ Longevity is for Keeping pets lean/ Wilderness is for high protein/Freedom is grain free and Life protection is made of finest ingrediants. At 4mths we are using freedom puppy and will probably transition to Freedom adlt at about 6 to 7 mths

Wilderness is also grain-free. High protein and grain-free is a good combination. And Wilderness has more flavors than Freedom (last I checked - they might have produced new flavors. I quit Blue Wilderness when we got Angus last year because he was allergic to chicken).

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
We never had Hershey on any 'puppy food' from my reading, bulldog puppies dont need the 'puppy version' as long as you are feeding a good quality food (like blue buffalo)

Hershey ate Blue Buffalo 'Basics' and we recently switched him and Gizmo over to Taste of the Wild Salmon - however, we are battling the Yeast issues again, so back to the more expensive Blue Buffalo Basics for us when these bags are used up.

Give Blue Wilderness a shot. Yeast likes sugar (carbs) so it is usually recommended to go to a low-carb diet for dogs with yeast issues. Blue Wilderness is the least carbs of the Blue Buffalo products.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.