Other I promised an update :)

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Well I attempted to do the dehydrated food for porky n I say attempted with a smile, I did about 3 days worth n got mad n killed my dehydrator :) she loved it though :(!!!!!! To the food allergies determining the 2 main ones chicken or grain or both??? I opted to buy blue buffalo grain free n eliminate all treats for a week to see if there was an improvement!!!!!!! 3 days I noticed her face wasn't as red n her nose wasn't as yeasty yay :) then day 6 yucky nose, biting paws red face ughhhh!!!!!! It has to be chicken then oh but wait what is this dumb dumb is still giving her begging strips when I'm not looking UGH I could kill him lmao so a good sit down with him explaining y she can't have begging strips or milkbones or her dental chews n a day in the kitchen making her some meatballs n hotdogs we r on day 3 n she's doing ok no red face no yeasty nose she is biting her paws a little butttt she's been chewing everything so I'm scratching my head there, she spent an hour last night nawing her kong bone which she never does :/ n she was chewing my fingers last night n this morning (maybe I'm starving her without all those fillers n preservatives lol) so I'm going to give her until the end of this bag eliminating all grains n see how it goes :) if she's still doing good we will shop around the grain free market to find something she likes oh yeah I forgot to mention I have to add something to her food in order for her to eat it I'm thinking yogurt maybe??? That's the other thing roger the dumb dumb lol was putting Alfredo sauce on her food (omg I know I gasped to a) it has wheat in it b) NONONO) so now whatever goes into Porkys belly is seen n approved by mommy :) n they say I'm neurotic ;)!!!!!!!! All in all though she's getting semi dehydrated snacks but is eating a good dog food :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Cool, sounds like you have her on the right road so far. It's nice when you find the right food. Plus Alfredo sauce?? What was he thinking, that has way too much garlic for a bully. Keep up the good work mama. :2thumbs:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Hug Porky and smack dumb dumb!!!! LOL... Sounds like you are headed in the right direction... YAY!!

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Glad shes doing better. we have a dumb dumb in our house too tank got to enjoy a large bowl of chicken and dumplings. Tank has a chicken and grain allergy. Tank smelled of fritos and severe acne and I couldn't figure out why. Well I figured it out lol

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Lol I know he thinks its shows her how much he loves her I tried telling him letting her feel good n be healthy is a better way of showing it :)!!!!!!! Omg poor tank luckily u found out y I woulda been livid!!!! But I found a supplier today that carries every Fromm food made :D I hadn't tried it bcuz the dumb dumb lol said he's not buying food on line but I think she's getting beef frittata the next time she needs food!!! It sounded yummy when I was reading the label lol beef n cheese yummmmm lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lol I know he thinks its shows her how much he loves her I tried telling him letting her feel good n be healthy is a better way of showing it :)!!!!!!! Omg poor tank luckily u found out y I woulda been livid!!!! But I found a supplier today that carries every Fromm food made :D I hadn't tried it bcuz the dumb dumb lol said he's not buying food on line but I think she's getting beef frittata the next time she needs food!!! It sounded yummy when I was reading the label lol beef n cheese yummmmm lol

Good plan you have going... stay with it. My girl, Banks is also allergic to chicken and we feed the Beef Frittata - her and Cheli both love it

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.