General Question Which food?

Mazza81

Sep 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Chuncho
Hey everyone was just wondering if you could give me some feedback on which food I should feed? My EB is 5 months next week and I am currently feeding her TOTW and she's doing great on it minus the tear stain so I am thinking of changing her food. As I am currently living in France I am limited to two choices either Acana or Orijen. I've fed her Orijen before and she was pooping a lot so I'm thinking Acana. Anyone feed Acana? How do your dogs go on it? Also can I feed her an adult food or does it have to be puppy? Any feedback would be great thanks :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I tagged some members that can help you with information for kibble and raw

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I heard that Orijen is a good food, but not familiar with this brand, but hopefully someone with more experience will come around soon, and give you some advice. If the present food TOTW is working for Chauncho, and she's doing well on it, plus it's available where you live, why change her. Other members feed TOTW, and it is also a good food.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Acana is excellent food n I believe some people feed puppy food till 6 months but I believe acana at 5 months is ok. I would do a slow switch n have some totw on hand in case you need to switch back if it doesn't work out. If you need more help let me know

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
There's this dog food called CSJ that is available in some areas in France. You might want to google the name CSJ dog food with the area you're at in France to find more information about it. If you're only temporarily in France and is headed back to the US, then you might just stick with the ones available in the US as well. But, just as a precaution, there may be formula differences between the US and French versions of the same dog food. And as the bag labels are usually in French, those not familiar with that language may have a harder time figuring out if it's the same stuff.

Sorry I can't be of much help.

OP
M

Mazza81

Sep 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Chuncho
Thanks everyone for your feedback I'm going to Order a bag of Acana adult and see how she goes but if all fails I have another bad of TOTW just in case lol

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Good luck and let us know how it goes! So much of finding the right food is trial and error!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Thanks everyone for your feedback I'm going to Order a bag of Acana adult and see how she goes but if all fails I have another bad of TOTW just in case lol
awsome and keep us posted. :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.