Help Needed! bully food in japan

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
Hmm...I think when you ship to the base it is a US address. I will probably talk to her tomorrow, I will try to remember and ask!

nola`s dad

Jan 14, 2013
OKINAWA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nola
I have the same problem here on OKI. I am still searching the island for a pet store that sells excellent quality dog food. Well, my last resort will be having a family member back in the states to purchase it for me then shipping it to me. Post Office will ship up too 75lbs max!

OP
S

sepulvd

Dec 28, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
bruno
well in yoko i found a place that sells wilderness

nola`s dad

Jan 14, 2013
OKINAWA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nola
I am currently feeding my bully Blue Buffalo chicken and brown rice for pups, until i find Fromm's.

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Ok, I did my research on dog food sold in Japan,, it's terrible, I'm sorry, in my honest opinion, you should consider home made food that you can make yourself or a diet of raw . There's much information on both types of diets if you would like help with choosing which one would be best for you, I would be happy to help

Newman's own organics is generically very high quality food in the states, but I had a feeling it wouldn't have the same quality in other countries. How disappointing.

OP
S

sepulvd

Dec 28, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
bruno
i found blue buffulo wilderness in the autoport on base.

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
well in yoko i found a place that sells wilderness

Do you happen to have access to the Navy Exchange? I'm not sure if your a local or if your military but if you are military, the NEX has started selling grain free blue buffalo.

Nevermind!! Just saw your post on the auto port. Silly me.

Most Reactions