Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Now I trying Fromm chicken, not so good. She must be really good with the rabbit formula :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Anyone thinking of trying Fromm:
When they recently came out with a second flavor of grain free, Beef Frittata, (surf and turf was the only grain free that they had) I emailed them and asked for samples or coupons. They no longer offer samples but offered to send me a $5 coupon. So, if you can plan ahead look up their email addy get five bucks off. They also said their guarantee is that you can return any unused food for a full refund, so keep your reciept.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Anyone thinking of trying Fromm:
When they recently came out with a second flavor of grain free, Beef Frittata, (surf and turf was the only grain free that they had) I emailed them and asked for samples or coupons. They no longer offer samples but offered to send me a $5 coupon. So, if you can plan ahead look up their email addy get five bucks off. They also said their guarantee is that you can return any unused food for a full refund, so keep your reciept.

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] That's good to know. I'm getting the FROMM Salmon n veg delivered after buying it online. We set up the order for every 11 weeks but that was when we just had Maggie. Now that we have Daddy we are getting through the food a LOT faster so I was thinking of trying a different flavor. However, I wanted to just get a smaller bag and try them on it first.

I'm unsure of which flavor to actually try next ...... but the $5 coupon is going to help!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] They also have a promo currently where if you buy a 12# bag of surf and turf you get a 4.4# bag of the Beef Frittata FREE. The coupon is right on the Beef Frittata package and in our case it was a 9.99 saving. We went to that store to buy the Beef Frittata to try and we needed more surf and turf so it worked out fine.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] They also have a promo currently where if you buy a 12# bag of surf and turf you get a 4.4# bag of the Beef Frittata FREE. The coupon is right on the Beef Frittata package and in our case it was a 9.99 saving. We went to that store to buy the Beef Frittata to try and we needed more surf and turf so it worked out fine.

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] Thanks ... I'll try and find somewhere that sells the suf and turf 12lb bag. I just have a big problem finding anywhere that sells Fromm close to me - and the nearest place only sells the smallest bags! :down: