Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 25 to 36 of 36

Thread: Fromm Dog food question??

  1. #25
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bella'sMom's Avatar
    Location
    Eau Claire WI
    Posts
    3,310
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)
    15

    Default Re: Fromm Dog food question??

    Check your feed stores, mine carries all the great brands of food and will order certain flavors if I need it. I have Bella on Fromm's grain free surf and turf, this past week I went to purchase and received a grain-free small bag of Beef! It is a new flavor. I have had trouble with Abby and yeast and allergies and I use the Surf and Turf and fish oil supplement, she still has trouble. So we stopped the fish oil and she got a little better, then I thought Seafood allergy? So I put her on the Beef and in 24 hours, her bald hot spots are filling in already, no oozing and scratching. I hope this is the answer!!!

    Always with me

  2. #26
    Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bullmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    25,362
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2312
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Fromm Dog food question??

    Good news too, Carolina Pet Pantry is getting info on carrying Fromm for us!! We have yet to find out about pricing but if you get two 30lb bags the shipping is FREE!!! I will keep you all updated.

    Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

  3. #27
    I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    KMARINO's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Bradenton Fl.
    Posts
    7,294
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)
    181

    Default Re: Fromm Dog food question??

    I started Vegas on the Nature's Variety grain/gluten free Salmon about two months ago, he did a complete turn around as far as smelling and yeast, (I switched him form Iams Probiotics ) the next bag I bought was the Nature's Variety Chicken, he went back to not so yeasty but smelly, yesterday I got his new bag and went back to the Salmon. I am hoping to start seeing... or should I say NOT smelling him... like I did with the chicken formula.

  4. #28
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Telly03's Avatar
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,921
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Moses
    Likes (Received)
    2
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Fromm Dog food question??

    Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    Good news too, Carolina Pet Pantry is getting info on carrying Fromm for us!! We have yet to find out about pricing but if you get two 30lb bags the shipping is FREE!!! I will keep you all updated.
    Ah good news... I already have Fromm delivered, and it would be great to help out Carolina Pet Pantry at the same time.

  5. #29
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    sheshistory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    3,432
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)
    249

    Default Re: Fromm Dog food question??

    Quote Originally Posted by KMARINO View Post
    I started Vegas on the Nature's Variety grain/gluten free Salmon about two months ago, he did a complete turn around as far as smelling and yeast, (I switched him form Iams Probiotics ) the next bag I bought was the Nature's Variety Chicken, he went back to not so yeasty but smelly, yesterday I got his new bag and went back to the Salmon. I am hoping to start seeing... or should I say NOT smelling him... like I did with the chicken formula.
    Huh, it's crazy how some proteins are so much better than others for certain dogs. I couldn't tell a difference so far with any of the proteins except for maybe the rabbit, which I think made Linus a little yeasty in the face but some of that is also from playing with a certain little brother of his...we just cracked open the Salmon bag so I hope it goes well!

    "I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
    Bentley (5.24.04 - 6.26.10) & Linus (1.10.06 - 7.31.13)

  6. #30
    Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bullmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    25,362
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2312
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Fromm Dog food question??

    Quote Originally Posted by jillh10 View Post
    Huh, it's crazy how some proteins are so much better than others for certain dogs. I couldn't tell a difference so far with any of the proteins except for maybe the rabbit, which I think made Linus a little yeasty in the face but some of that is also from playing with a certain little brother of his...we just cracked open the Salmon bag so I hope it goes well!
    It is funny, Jesse and Tidus got yeasty with just a few bowls of the rabbit, so bad I took them off it right away...... but Yuna on the other hand had never looked more perfect then when on the rabbit formula. You can see her eyes are bright and clear, and not a LICK of tear staining, I barely had to wash her face! Only like once a week, unless she got in the dirt or something:




    Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

  7. #31
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    sheshistory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    3,432
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)
    249

    Default Re: Fromm Dog food question??

    Oh wow, she does looks fabulous!

    "I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
    Bentley (5.24.04 - 6.26.10) & Linus (1.10.06 - 7.31.13)

  8. #32
    Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bullmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    25,362
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2312
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Fromm Dog food question??

    Now I trying Fromm chicken, not so good. She must be really good with the rabbit formula

    Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

  9. #33
    ..........
    Real Name
    Bruce
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    0
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Fromm Dog food question??

    Anyone thinking of trying Fromm:
    When they recently came out with a second flavor of grain free, Beef Frittata, (surf and turf was the only grain free that they had) I emailed them and asked for samples or coupons. They no longer offer samples but offered to send me a $5 coupon. So, if you can plan ahead look up their email addy get five bucks off. They also said their guarantee is that you can return any unused food for a full refund, so keep your reciept.

  10. #34
    ..........
    Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Location
    Grafton, OHIO
    Posts
    8,746
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: Fromm Dog food question??

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceP View Post
    Anyone thinking of trying Fromm:
    When they recently came out with a second flavor of grain free, Beef Frittata, (surf and turf was the only grain free that they had) I emailed them and asked for samples or coupons. They no longer offer samples but offered to send me a $5 coupon. So, if you can plan ahead look up their email addy get five bucks off. They also said their guarantee is that you can return any unused food for a full refund, so keep your reciept.

    @BruceP That's good to know. I'm getting the FROMM Salmon n veg delivered after buying it online. We set up the order for every 11 weeks but that was when we just had Maggie. Now that we have Daddy we are getting through the food a LOT faster so I was thinking of trying a different flavor. However, I wanted to just get a smaller bag and try them on it first.

    I'm unsure of which flavor to actually try next ...... but the $5 coupon is going to help!!

  11. #35
    ..........
    Real Name
    Bruce
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    0
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Fromm Dog food question??

    @kazzy220 They also have a promo currently where if you buy a 12# bag of surf and turf you get a 4.4# bag of the Beef Frittata FREE. The coupon is right on the Beef Frittata package and in our case it was a 9.99 saving. We went to that store to buy the Beef Frittata to try and we needed more surf and turf so it worked out fine.

  12. #36
    ..........
    Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Location
    Grafton, OHIO
    Posts
    8,746
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: Fromm Dog food question??

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceP View Post
    @kazzy220 They also have a promo currently where if you buy a 12# bag of surf and turf you get a 4.4# bag of the Beef Frittata FREE. The coupon is right on the Beef Frittata package and in our case it was a 9.99 saving. We went to that store to buy the Beef Frittata to try and we needed more surf and turf so it worked out fine.
    @BruceP Thanks ... I'll try and find somewhere that sells the suf and turf 12lb bag. I just have a big problem finding anywhere that sells Fromm close to me - and the nearest place only sells the smallest bags!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •