Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
yea I've played around with more n less water n they don't want to eat it unless I put something in it. I've used another dehydrated food n it was the same. I'm going to keep adding in the yogurt n try another flavor.

that's actually a great idea ... might just copy you and try that for my kids :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
that's actually a great idea ... might just copy you and try that for my kids :)

Awsome my boys really seem to like it n its good for them. I buy a big tub n its definitely cheaper than canned food. It only takes a spoonful

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] - do you use plain yogurt or do you give them flavored?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[SUP][/SUP]
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] - do you use plain yogurt or do you give them flavored?
your supposed to use plain but I was afraid they would not eat it n waste the tub so I got vanilla

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] - sigh of relief ... I like to give mine vanilla too! when I make them frozen treats I use honest kitchen then top it with yogurt or peanut butter and freeze in a little bone shape container that I have it makes 12 treats

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Good idea! I made Lola banana peanut butter treats over the summer but never thought of a mold!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
@cowsmom - sigh of relief ... I like to give mine vanilla too! when I make them frozen treats I use honest kitchen then top it with yogurt or peanut butter and freeze in a little bone shape container that I have it makes 12 treats
hm thats cool i will have to see about that for them. maybe ill just freeze their dinner every morning and maybe they will eat it :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.