General Question taste of wild question

OP
P

prendatram

Nov 24, 2012
Rolla, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
I need to collect my thoughts but Im kinda just looking at the ratings and prices through petflow. Anyone can compare Fromm gold to any of avo or ToTW.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I need to collect my thoughts but Im kinda just looking at the ratings and prices through petflow. Anyone can compare Fromm gold to any of avo or ToTW.

It IS tough...I'm not left in the best financial shape with my husband's recent & sudden death.

AND...I'm going to find another bully to adopt or rescue so I'm looking for great nutrition at an
affordable price. Avoderm's grain free has been great for Brutus BUT as he's been on the potato
he's becoming yeasty AND Avoderm went up on their price quite a bit so w/all that I'm going to try
TOTW's Pacific Stream (Salmon)...I do think their lower rating is based on the recall but in their case
I believe it was confined to ONE facility. It's easy to p/up at Tractor Supply and reasonable in price.

Also saving money by not having to buy extra added in Salmon Oil
:yes: Will keep you informed/Good luck!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ALSO is the only reason ToTW got dropped to four star was cause of the recalls and IF so how has then been lately?

they just had a recall last year in may for salmonella in their south carolina plant.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow

personnally id feed from 4 star over either of those

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.