Help Needed! We have a new Bully and she's not eating.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
@Libra926...would Vegas Stew help her lose weight after she is feeling at home??

Absolutely! If she's used to eating a lot...it's a great way to actually reduce the amount of calories she is taking in (you have to decrease the amount of kibble) ...but letting her eat so she feels satisfied. Vegas and Orion loved it! They looked like they wanted nothing more than an endless pot of stew to munch on.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Glad to hear she is now eating.... lots of bullies like company when they are eating. Our boy was like that, if we left the room while he was eating - he'd stop and follow us. Now, our girl.... ppffftt, she is ALL about food, nothing stops her from eating.

I also use to work at a daycare and there were a number of dogs that were like this, we had to stand or sit by their crate until they finished eating.

Keep us posted on how she is doing... and thank you for adopting her and giving her a great new home.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh im so glad they are eating now. keep us updated on how they are doing

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.