Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I made the mistake of going to my favorite pet store when I was in a shopping mood lol, it's a little local mom & pop place but they only care top quality foods so like to buy my food from them anyways I have been hearing so much about the Fromm foods I figured I would see what the babies thought of it ... I bought the Fromm Game Meat or something its in the brown bag and has Duck as it's main meat and when I was at the checkout they gave me samples of 3 or 4 other flavors ... I bought them some Fromm treats too. Hopefully it won't give Diesel bad gas LOL some foods are just too rich for him I guess and his little system can produce some toxic fumes!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Good luck ! I love it let us know how it goes :up:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Game Bird.... Banks loves it too, but she is mainly on the beef

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Buddy liked that one too, just remember to transition slowly. Once you get them on FROMM, you can change to different flavors with no transition.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
and the pumpkin, don't forget the plain pumpkin :2thumbs:

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
oooh thank you for that reminder [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] I have it in the pantry, always have some on hand just in case!

thank you everyone, I will let you know how it goes! oh yeah and [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] it doesn't bother me as much as it does my son, he flips out when Diesel gets the toots LOL I was going to wait until Alex left for boot camp to make the change but when I saw all the pretty and shinny bags I just couldn't help myself I just had to buy it LOL

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
oooh thank you for that reminder @Sherry I have it in the pantry, always have some on hand just in case!

thank you everyone, I will let you know how it goes! oh yeah and @JAKEISGREAT it doesn't bother me as much as it does my son, he flips out when Diesel gets the toots LOL I was going to wait until Alex left for boot camp to make the change but when I saw all the pretty and shinny bags I just couldn't help myself I just had to buy it LOL

:lmaoboy: yep, those bags will get you every time. love the black and red , the blue and black are nice too.

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
it's so true great marketing on their part ... I wasn't even after dog food today, I only went in there because I needed to get some treats for the babies but out of the corner of my eye I saw the pretty bags and the rest is history LOL I even had to walk to the back of the big open dog food room to get to the bags LOL dang they have excellent marketing skills!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm sure they will love it, I switched my 2 to Fromms Beef 2 months ago, due to Blossoms' allergies and they are both going really great on it, and not too much gas. lol, plus their poops are really good as well.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: Fromm was the 5th or 6th dog food I tried for Franklin he had problems with all the others. He's had about 3 bags of it now an the difference I've seen in his coat, skin, tear stains I am hooked I love it he looks so great he's on the four star beef frittata good luck I hope it works as well for you as it does for me

Most Reactions