General Question Wellness Core flavor switch

BullyDozer

Oct 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
This question is for my Pug but with the wealth of knowledge here I figured this would be a good place to ask my question. I currently have my Pug on the Wellness Core Grain Free Reduced Fat formula. He is doing better on it then when he was on Science Diet as I have noticed the amount of shedding has been reduced drastically. Even though there has been some improvements he seems to be still licking and periodically scratching himself. I was thinking about trying the Wellness Core Ocean Ocean formula to see if this reduces the licking and scratching. My question is when doing the switch does it have to be at the same slow pace as when I originally switched him to Wellness (Approx 6 weeks ago) or can the pace be accelerated since it's the same brand just a different flavor.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
you should be able to freely switch between all the wellness core formulas. if your pup has allergies as pugs do you may want to do a slow switch anyway just in case he may have a reaction to the fish or do a test to see.

OP
B

BullyDozer

Oct 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
you should be able to freely switch between all the wellness core formulas. if your pup has allergies as pugs do you may want to do a slow switch anyway just in case he may have a reaction to the fish or do a test to see.

Thanks for the quick response. I'll start slow and see how he reacts first.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I love the Wellness Core Grain Free, with my babies I still do a mix to switch over but I just don't go as slow as with changing brands

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.