Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I ran out of Grizzly Salmon Oil about ten days ago. I wasn't convinced it was making THAT much of a difference with anything so I didn't run right out and reload.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE WRONG IN MY LIFE.

There is shedding of colossal spring-style proportions (unbelievable amounts of hair - truly) over here and both dogs have lost that "sheen" that is the hallmark of a healthy happy coat of hair.

I'll be buying another giant jug TODAY.

I agree! It's like you don't know what you got til it's gone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Zapien

Oct 30, 2012
Zillah, Washington
Bulldog(s) Names
Nihya
I just started giving my girl Grizzly Salmon Oil. According to the instructions i give her 2 pumps in her morning meal. I also give her 2 pumps in evening meal.

Am i supposed to be giving her 2 pumps twice a day or just once?

Also, I've noticed her face pink more lately. Is it because I'm giving her to much?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ScottFree00

Dec 13, 2012
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
I just started giving my girl Grizzly Salmon Oil. According to the instructions i give her 2 pumps in her morning meal. I also give her 2 pumps in evening meal.

Also, I've noticed her face pink more lately. Is it because I'm giving her to much?

How much does she weigh?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow

it goes by weight and should be listed on the bottle. sarah is 47 pounds and gets 2 squirts once a day.

ScottFree00

Dec 13, 2012
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
I have grizzly brand salmon oil and the chart says 12.5 lbs gets 1 pump, 12.5-25 lbs gets 1-2 pumps, 25-50 gets 3-4, 50-75 ,lbs gets 5-6 pumps. Those numbers are daily. Maybe someone with experience can say if that's what we should go buy or not. Lucy is 16 lbs so i do two pumps per day

Zapien

Oct 30, 2012
Zillah, Washington
Bulldog(s) Names
Nihya
ScottFree00 and cowsmom, my girl is about 52 lbs so i give 2 pumps. Do you give 2 pumps at every meal or just 2 pumps for the day?

ScottFree00

Dec 13, 2012
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
The label says daily so i just do two pumps per day. One at breakfast and dinner.

Zapien

Oct 30, 2012
Zillah, Washington
Bulldog(s) Names
Nihya
Oops....... if that's the case, i was over doing it. She was getting 4 pumps a day. I will cut back and see how she does.

She was blowing her coat and I'm hoping the salmon oil with the addition of ACV will help her regain her coat.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.