Thread: Treat ideas for Bullies that dont like their fruits and veggies.

Bulldog Vet in Training gatorfan85's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mr.Beefy
    Likes (Received)

Default Treat ideas for Bullies that dont like their fruits and veggies.

I dont know about you guys/girls but not all my fur-kids like their fruits and veggies. So today I got bored....which happens sometimes and thought of ways I could get all my fur-kids to not only eat but enjoy their fruits and veggies.Here are a few things you can try
    1. You need ,ice tray,fruit/veggie of choice,chicken or beefy stock(or juice).Cut fruit/veggies into cubes,place in ice tray , fill tray with stock of choice/juice. Freeze and enjoy.
    2.You need ,small container with lid, fruit/veggie of choice, cottage cheese/yogurt or for a "treat" you could use doggie icecream. Cut fruit/veggies into cubes, place cubes into container, put 1/2 cup or more/less depending on how many cubes(if using ice cream met first to pour over) , put the top on the container and shake. Freeze and enjoy.
    You can also add to it . For instance I put some kelp and pepperment leaves(ground).

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Treat ideas for Bullies that dont like their fruits and veggies.

Thats a great idea, how creative you are!!!!!

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

Bulldog Vet in Training gatorfan85's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mr.Beefy
    Likes (Received)

As soon as I find my folder I'll post some allegry-friendly treat recipes and meals. Georgia wouldnt eat dog food when she was prego so I had to cook ALL her meals.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Great ideas!!! I am so not that creative but then again with my boys I dont have to be.

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)

Very useful ideas. I have often lamented that Linus will just NOT eat any fruit or veggies at all so I am going to give these suggestions a try since I will probably go broke buying grain free treats!

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
    Bentley (5.24.04 - 6.26.10) & Linus (1.10.06 - 7.31.13)

Remove Ads