Treat ideas for Bullies that dont like their fruits and veggies.

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
I dont know about you guys/girls but not all my fur-kids like their fruits and veggies. So today I got bored....which happens sometimes and thought of ways I could get all my fur-kids to not only eat but enjoy their fruits and veggies.Here are a few things you can try
1. You need ,ice tray,fruit/veggie of choice,chicken or beefy stock(or juice).Cut fruit/veggies into cubes,place in ice tray , fill tray with stock of choice/juice. Freeze and enjoy.
2.You need ,small container with lid, fruit/veggie of choice, cottage cheese/yogurt or for a "treat" you could use doggie icecream. Cut fruit/veggies into cubes, place cubes into container, put 1/2 cup or more/less depending on how many cubes(if using ice cream met first to pour over) , put the top on the container and shake. Freeze and enjoy.
You can also add to it . For instance I put some kelp and pepperment leaves(ground).:cool:

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
As soon as I find my folder I'll post some allegry-friendly treat recipes and meals. Georgia wouldnt eat dog food when she was prego so I had to cook ALL her meals.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Very useful ideas. I have often lamented that Linus will just NOT eat any fruit or veggies at all so I am going to give these suggestions a try since I will probably go broke buying grain free treats! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online