Help Needed! Ton just got out of the hospital

OP
A

Alaskasmom1

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358004522.089638.jpg

OP
A

Alaskasmom1

He weighs just under two lbs but he's fat. They wouldn't give me an antibiotic for his infection at first and he just barely gained weight until they did give me one. Now, I'm pouring the food to him. He's even weaned. I hope he gets up to where he should be someday. He was barely gaining until about a week ago and now he's taking off on his growing. I have video but I'm still looking for it in my phone. Will post soon. A lot of the pics I have are two weeks ago or so up until now. Any ideas on helping him gain quicker are appreciated.
He growls and barks and plays. It's so cute because he's so small.

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
You are doing a wonderful job! No one could ask for a better baby Bully mum for Ton!!! Love the updates. Thank you so much.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
What a great bully spirit in that tiny bully body...much admiration for the awesome
Mom you are...Ton owes his life to you! Kisses from me & Brutus, keeping y'all in
prayer!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
What a great bully spirit in that tiny bully body...much admiration for the awesome
Mom you are...Ton owes his life to you! Kisses from me & Brutus, keeping y'all in
prayer!

WEll Said Carol, he has a mighty spirit in that tiny little body. A high protein food will put weight on him. We can't wait to see him in action, about those video"s? I'll take two Ton's :2thumbs:

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
How could this little guy not be doing well with all the people who are loving him and praying for him?

He is looking happy and healthy and sassy as all get out. :D Thank you so much for sharing this little miracle with us. I find it so strange how much I get attached to these guys just through the occasional picture.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I can't believe I missed your initial post .... that vet sounds like a nightmare! It just shows that education does not always equal good manners!!! :cursing:

OP
A

Alaskasmom1

Tonite it was storming so me, my granddaughter, my grandson and my daughter in law and Ton were hanging out on my huge king sized bed. Tank and Alaska were in the floor on their beds. We had a blast playing with "the baby" Tons of fun. I decided to repaint the whole interior of my house, thus, we are living in the bedroom and kitchen to keep fumes Away from the bullys. I'm still hunting through the Ipad and Iphone, trying to get those other videos dug out for you but here's some for now. I agree, it's so odd how we get attached and involved in each others stories and situations, pics etc. I SIMPLY LOVE EVERY ONE OF YOU!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1358053173.340973.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1358053173.340973.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 42
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1358053474.206928.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1358053474.206928.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 38
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1358053572.048165.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1358053572.048165.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 44

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=4278]Alaskasmom1[/MENTION] - I for one, want to see more pictures of our biddy teeny baby Ton. What a cutie pie -- and soooooo tiny. Thank goodness he's got that bully fighting spirit!

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
What lovely pictures of teeny tiny Ton. I think everyone agrees we can never get enough of the little sweetie. (I have been thinking about buying a king size bed too because there will be more room for another Bully. :yes:)

OP
A

Alaskasmom1

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358106881.770027.jpg
Spilled his milk formula in his crate :-(
;-)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.