Help Needed! Ton just got out of the hospital

OP
A

Alaskasmom1

How is ton?

Ton is lots better! Thanks for being patient with me for not posting before now. He's had some type of eye infection and I believe is finally on the mend with that. It was the strangest thing...his eyes hadn't opened yet and were so swollen. One at a time they began to ooze pus, all the while the vet was telling me to use neosporin and warm wet compresses. I used warm cotton balls. The first eye looked like it had lint on its lid. I wiped at the lint with cotton and it sprang a huge leak of pus followed by blood. The other one did it next. It was the me t day I believe. The eyes looked god after that. Then, the left one did the same thing again. Back to the vet. This time I was given a couple of eye meds. Now it's healing, I hope. Seems as if it is. Ton is gaining weight each day.he is now two weeks and three days old. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356231849.681195.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356231888.214599.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1356231921.934265.jpg

He looks a little rough because I've just finished feeding him and haven't bathed him off with a baby wipe. Ill keep you guys posted and thanks again for asking about my sweet boy Ton!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
oh he is so adorable. Look at him snuggle. I am glad he is doing better. Thanks for the photos

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Awwwwwwww -he is just too adorable. And so tiny!!! My heart is gonna burst. Give that little puppy a tiny bully kiss for Miss Tallulah and me. (sigh)

OP
A

Alaskasmom1

A new update. Ton is doing great still.,I have been taking videos and pics of him as he grows.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.