Help Needed! Ton just got out of the hospital

OP
A

Alaskasmom1

Good for you!!! Your strength and intuition have kept Ton thriving. Shame on that vet!!!!! Someone who is not as strong as you might have had a tragedy. That is why it would be generous of you to let someone else at the clinic who is in a position to do something, know how awful your experience was. That was the last thing you needed while in such a vulnerable place with a tiny newborn puppy. Glad to know Ton is thriving.

I got a letter from my actual vet today. She was told of the situation by the other vet and is concerned because she doesn't want to lose us as clients. She wants to hear EVERYTHING I have to say now so I will most likely email her back or call her tomorrow. She said she knows we love our Bully's and want them taken care,of no matter what...so, hmmm. Someone must be trying to cover some tracks somewhere. The whole thing just sickens me but I'm afraid there just is no remedy except for me to move on. Normally, I am not a crap stirrer but I. This case im forced to speak.

OP
A

Alaskasmom1

oh dear im sorry ive not been here to read this thead. i have no breeding experience but i just wanted to give you a hug and wish the best for you and ton. :hug:

You have been a friend since day one and I appreciate your support.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I got a letter from my actual vet today. She was told of the situation by the other vet and is concerned because she doesn't want to lose us as clients. She wants to hear EVERYTHING I have to say now so I will most likely email her back or call her tomorrow. She said she knows we love our Bully's and want them taken care,of no matter what...so, hmmm. Someone must be trying to cover some tracks somewhere. The whole thing just sickens me but I'm afraid there just is no remedy except for me to move on. Normally, I am not a crap stirrer but I. This case im forced to speak.

You know what? It's always our job to be a "crap stirrer" when it comes to children and animals. If we don't...who will? :yes:

OP
A

Alaskasmom1

I could sit here and rely and weep all day, for the love shown to us and our bully's. God Bless EVERYONE OF YOU,,,

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So glad your baby is coming along -- great job by a dedicated bully mama! Good luck writing and talking to the vet .... get it all out and know you are doing it to hoefully protect someone else from that experience.

big hug and bully kisses to you and Ton

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
I am so glad your vet wants to hear the story from you. I do hope that everything works out for the best! And please, how is little Ton doing? I would love to have an update on him.

OP
A

Alaskasmom1

Little Ton is doing great, thanks to tips and advice from everyone on here. He is eating real well and gaining weight. Ill post new pics soon. I just fed him and put him back in his warm box/bed. He eats and eats until his belly is as full as possible. Pooping great. Wobbling around and trying to grow and get strong:-). Thanks again friends...

OP
A

Alaskasmom1

I am right about this...Ton will be a very special Bully! I just know it! :yes:

People everywhere are asking me about him and how he is. They have always asked about Alaska and Tank, but now they are focused on Ton. It warms my heart that everyone's concerned. : hugs, <3: friendship

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Hugs to you and Ton. Some people are just so unkind and should maybe not be in their occupation.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I am so glad he is doing great. You need to stand your ground with your vet. I have seen many many vets in my time. If I had not found the one I use now, Bella would not be with me. I know my kids and I know my animals, so when something is wrong, I want it taken care of. Nice thing is that I have a niece that is a vet and one on the way to vet school, so I can call and get advice via the phone if I have concerns.

Being in the Dental field, I know that Dr's, Dentists and vets can all diagnose and treat people differently. They all have different ways to treat patients. You have to find one you are comfortable with and does what you feel is best for you and your Bullies!!!

OP
A

Alaskasmom1

Thanks again guys for all the moral support. It got me through this difficult time.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.