Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Tracy Edwards Thompson
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Ton just got out of the hospital

I am so glad your vet wants to hear the story from you. I do hope that everything works out for the best! And please, how is little Ton doing? I would love to have an update on him.

Proud Mother of Winston Biscuit since October 30, 2010.

Alaskasmom1

Little Ton is doing great, thanks to tips and advice from everyone on here. He is eating real well and gaining weight. Ill post new pics soon. I just fed him and put him back in his warm box/bed. He eats and eats until his belly is as full as possible. Pooping great. Wobbling around and trying to grow and get strong:-). Thanks again friends...

Alaskasmom1

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    You know what? It's always our job to be a "crap stirrer" when it comes to children and animals. If we don't...who will?
    You know, you are so right.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskasmom1 View Post
    You know, you are so right.

I am right about this...Ton will be a very special Bully! I just know it!

Alaskasmom1

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    I am right about this...Ton will be a very special Bully! I just know it!
    People everywhere are asking me about him and how he is. They have always asked about Alaska and Tank, but now they are focused on Ton. It warms my heart that everyone's concerned. : hugs, <3: friendship

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskasmom1 View Post
    You have been a friend since day one and I appreciate your support.
    im always here anytime you need it even if its just for a im glad your baby is doing better. this site is the best for sure

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn, but maybe my login name gave it away...lol
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Otis and Winston
    Likes (Received)

Hugs to you and Ton. Some people are just so unkind and should maybe not be in their occupation.
    Otis you'll never know how much I love you I love you more then all the leaves on all the trees

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

I am so glad he is doing great. You need to stand your ground with your vet. I have seen many many vets in my time. If I had not found the one I use now, Bella would not be with me. I know my kids and I know my animals, so when something is wrong, I want it taken care of. Nice thing is that I have a niece that is a vet and one on the way to vet school, so I can call and get advice via the phone if I have concerns.

Being in the Dental field, I know that Dr's, Dentists and vets can all diagnose and treat people differently. They all have different ways to treat patients. You have to find one you are comfortable with and does what you feel is best for you and your Bullies!!!

Always with me

Alaskasmom1

Thanks again guys for all the moral support. It got me through this difficult time.

Bully lovin' movie buff Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jenni
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Lucy
    Likes (Received)

How is ton?

Alaskasmom1

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpeasmom2008 View Post
    How is ton?
    Ton is lots better! Thanks for being patient with me for not posting before now. He's had some type of eye infection and I believe is finally on the mend with that. It was the strangest thing...his eyes hadn't opened yet and were so swollen. One at a time they began to ooze pus, all the while the vet was telling me to use neosporin and warm wet compresses. I used warm cotton balls. The first eye looked like it had lint on its lid. I wiped at the lint with cotton and it sprang a huge leak of pus followed by blood. The other one did it next. It was the me t day I believe. The eyes looked god after that. Then, the left one did the same thing again. Back to the vet. This time I was given a couple of eye meds. Now it's healing, I hope. Seems as if it is. Ton is gaining weight each day.he is now two weeks and three days old. -imageuploadedbytapatalk1356231849-681195-jpg
    -imageuploadedbytapatalk1356231888-214599-jpg-imageuploadedbytapatalk1356231921-934265-jpg

He looks a little rough because I've just finished feeding him and haven't bathed him off with a baby wipe. Ill keep you guys posted and thanks again for asking about my sweet boy Ton!

Alaskasmom1

,Better Poses of Ton...
    -imageuploadedbytapatalk1356232070-803713-jpg
    -imageuploadedbytapatalk1356232122-495820-jpg-imageuploadedbytapatalk1356232256-760123-jpg

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Remove Ads