Help Needed! Joint medication for my bully!

BigMacAttack

Nov 5, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Bulldog(s) Names
Paulie
Howdy friends! Well, it's been about two years since I last visited; and first off, thank you so much! You guys really helped me and my then 1-year-old bullie, Paulie, get healthy. He had tear stains, nutrition problems, hot spots and all sorts of stuff. The allergies are still there, but there isn't much we can do. SO much other stuff has improved. He finally has the life he should have, and in a big part it's because of you.

I'm also now using Dr. Arn out here in Vegas to help Paulie. If there's a better Vet, I don't believe you :)

Okay, so thanks out of the way, I'm here for some opinions; Paulie is now 3 1/2 and we're a bit behind on the "glucosimine" *spelling*/ joint medication? He has stiff back legs and I want to get him on that stuff to help him right away. I was looking to see what you all would recommend?

Thank you all SO MUCH in advance.

Ryan and Paulie.

OP
BigMacAttack

BigMacAttack

Nov 5, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Bulldog(s) Names
Paulie
TTT? Is anyone here :) I know I haven't been back in a couple years, but it was lightning fast before with the responses. Maybe you all are just enjoying your weekend? :)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Howdy friends! Well, it's been about two years since I last visited; and first off, thank you so much! You guys really helped me and my then 1-year-old bullie, Paulie, get healthy. He had tear stains, nutrition problems, hot spots and all sorts of stuff. The allergies are still there, but there isn't much we can do. SO much other stuff has improved. He finally has the life he should have, and in a big part it's because of you.

I'm also now using Dr. Arn out here in Vegas to help Paulie. If there's a better Vet, I don't believe you :)

Okay, so thanks out of the way, I'm here for some opinions; Paulie is now 3 1/2 and we're a bit behind on the "glucosimine" *spelling*/ joint medication? He has stiff back legs and I want to get him on that stuff to help him right away. I was looking to see what you all would recommend?

Thank you all SO MUCH in advance.

Ryan and Paulie.

Regenex is the best I have ever found, it contains more joint relief than anything I have ever tried. I'm going to PM you the site.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Your pup is adorable and I love that you love your vet. So important.

I'm gonna get some of that stuff for Bea one of these days....

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i have used several for sarah. cosequins ds with msm, glyco flex, pet naturals hip and Joint extra strength, she is now on overby farm hip flex and is doing wonderfully. i got it at petco. i also ordered nuviflex to try but never got it so dunno how that is. synovi g3 is supposed to be real good also. i have tried so many as sarah is allergic to lots of things and not because it didnt work.