General Question I am going to repeat my very first post 2.5 years ago......

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ok [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] im finally able to post on this. yes he could be having issues but doesnt mean its the food. i know he had a shot not to long ago and he could be having rebound effect. also the environment is awful right now so could be it as well. the meadow feast does have low protein so even though he may not be allergic there would be a bit of carbs in it so a higher protein food maybe for him. ok ill tell ya the best thing i have found for yeast is duoxo ps shampoo and duoxo pads in between shampooing. i would also consider a probiotic of some sort to boost immune system maybe even a multi vitamin a few times a week. now for the food i cannot remember his allergies just pork so im guessing if he is ok with chicken you can try the earthborn primitive natural lots of protein and lower carbs. also the nvi has a raw boost formula that maybe viable also if for nothing else but to add to the meadow feast to boost protein and lower carbs. acana has a lamb and apple they call singles. one protein one carb oats. fromm beef fritatta maybe also. i am also checking out the honest kitchen on my bostons and if you dont mind dehydrated food that maybe an option to. if you would pm me his allergies i could help better.

DawgPoundBully

Nov 13, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel
If it is in your budget maybe try Orijen six fix formula. It may not be the food. I dont want to play on your intelligence but sometimes it could be the ears when they smell like dog or have a fowl odor. You may need to clean the ears more often. Pretty sure you tried that but just in case you didnt you may want to try there before going through the process of switching foods.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.