Help Needed! Out of stock on Avoderm.. what to feed??

Louie89

Aug 10, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Louie
All the petsmart and petco's in my area are out of stock on most of the Avoderm food bags.. I have Louie on Salmon and potato formula and those are out of stock everywhere i've gone.. i'm familiar with petflow just that the nearest petsmart is little less than a mile so i dont really have to go out of my way to get his food until now.. you guys have any suggestions what i should do for the mean time..? his food is almost out and i'm not sure if i should switch his food over night or give him a different formula of Avoderm.. i know for a fact he's allergic to the chicken and brown rice puppy formula but the rest are for adult or senior dogs.. would it be fine if i give him adult avoderm? i think it's beef flavored or so.. he is 5 months by the way.. thanks!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
You can feed bland diet until it arrives I would do that over a switch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

OP
L

Louie89

Aug 10, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Louie
i'll try defiantly try tractor supply! I hadn't even thought about feeding him a bland diet.. not much of a cook but i'll figure out how to do it thanks! :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Exactly what I was going to suggest .. bland diet

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Yes! Do bland nd order fom Pet flow. Depending on where you are, you will get your ordering a few days. I do think most chain pet stores carries Avoderm! Good Luck!

Most Reactions